Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Goodnight

  



Here is a good night kiss

for you, my love, my heart,my world.

It's only a full moonlight that divides us

but you seem so far away.

Your lips that whispers to my soul,

the Smile that i call my own

Just like the moon you rule with case

Then I feel at ease. 

Bringing me freedom, love and peace

And a heart with emotions that never cease.

I love how we love and also tease.


Reward Yourself With Sleep

After a long tiring day,

the good old night is here.

It is time when the moon up there glows and gleams,

when it tells us to have sweet dreams.

So my dear reward yourself with sleep tonight,

Here I stop by to your side, to wish you a goodnight


Written by: Mawuli 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITTLE BLESSINGS

never has my life  been dramatically changed  by an animal  encounter - but that’s  OK for the hundreds of  little adjustments  ...