Thursday, February 18, 2021

EVE




Thy ribs made me

But thy hand beats me

Though thy love attracts me

Yet your name you gave me.


My love I gave to you

My soul I sold to you

My surname I killed for you

My pains I get from you.


Is your people no longer mine?

Is your wealth no longer mine?

Is your body no longer mine?

Is your love no longer mine?.


Yes I have lost my appetite

Although I have paid my tithe

Then I tried to gain my might

Yet I can't reach the height.


Who truncated my matrimony?

When I have all my testimony.

Should I go my maternal home?

No, here is my matrimonial home.


Why blood on your body?

Yet wet is your body

Why strange marks on your body?

Remember we are one body.


Brought to you by:

©️ *Life of Wisdom's series*


Written by ✍🏽

*NWOKE IFEANYI WISDOM*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITTLE BLESSINGS

never has my life  been dramatically changed  by an animal  encounter - but that’s  OK for the hundreds of  little adjustments  ...