Tuesday, January 19, 2021

ANGUISH OF CHILDBIRTH

 


I can hear her silent screams,

So loud and deafening, they echoes in my ears,

I know she's bittered,

I know she's hard-headed,

I know she's enduring a glamorous hurt,


But what did she do?

She braced them up with smiles,

An insincere smile,

A tyrannic smile afflicted by nature,


A heroine indeed,

She watched her progeny coming out of her,


I got lost in thoughts for a while,

Will I experience such stress?

Will I feel this agony someday?

These were my acute thoughts,

The unspoken lyrics of the crying child gave me another moment of thought,


Look!!!!

She's still smiling,

You won't even notice the tears rolling down her cheek,


She's strong,

She's brave,

She's a woman.


Kudos to all strong and caring mothers

#ThoughtFromTheGirlChild


Writer: Adoyi Praiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LITTLE BLESSINGS

never has my life  been dramatically changed  by an animal  encounter - but that’s  OK for the hundreds of  little adjustments  ...