Tuesday, January 19, 2021

LIFE

  


Written by: Mawuli 

Your purpose in life is to live,not to exist.

As you get older, you start to wonder

Why am I here? Was it just a mistake?

To spent so much time creating, ready to give myself to a world 

that's only seemed to cause destruction to my own soul, 

and take from me the things I needed most;

In this Life...

Tick tock...tick tock...

Life is counting down on your internal clock.

Memories that feel as if they occurred yesterday

turn to flashback that seem to fade away.

Live your life not to impress someone,

But to depress your enemies with depression.

Life! 

Life is like a beautiful melody,

only the lyrics are messed up,

And the Chorus mixed up,but in life 

It's takes the strongest to survive 

And the weakest to Revive...

1 comment:

LITTLE BLESSINGS

never has my life  been dramatically changed  by an animal  encounter - but that’s  OK for the hundreds of  little adjustments  ...